Borderline Personality Disorder Nursing Paper.
Write a professional four to five page paper (not including the cover, title and reference pages), in
APA format, on the identified disorder or behavior with the concept “anxiety”. You are to use
primary sources (original research articles) only, from 2013 to the present. Primary sources do not
include fact sheets, reports from conferences/meetings or continuing education offerings. Studies
acceptable for this paper are those that (a) are single research studies, not systematic reviews, metaanalysis,
etc. and (b) have been done in the United States, United Kingdom and/or Australia. At least
three of the research articles must include nurses as authors.
The paper must include the following:
1. Definition of the concept “anxiety” in regards to the selected disorder or behavior;
2. Brief overview of the identified disorder or behavior selected for your paper;
3. Analysis of the four research articles focusing on the concept with the disorder or behavior;
4. Application of the concept with the disorder or behavior to clients on a mental health unit;
5. Discussion of how the concept with the disorder or behavior is significant in mental health
nursing practice. Borderline Personality Disorder Nursing Paper.
The identified disorder or behavior will be distributed in class.
The final version of the paper is due Monday, November 5, 2018 at 5:00 p.m. Submit the final
version of the paper (a) in TurnItIn (one student from the group), (b) in TaskStream (each student in
the group), and (c) in Dr. Harvin’s assignment box a hard copy with a copy of each article.. Groups will be able to revise initial submissions if desired and will need to inform course
instructor of this intention in writing (group members are copied in the email)
See the Evidence-Based Mental Health Nursing Group Concept Paper Evaluation form in eCourses.
A total of 24 points is equivalent to a grade of 100. The grade will be recorded as your group concept
paper grade. Everyone in the group will receive the same grade.Borderline Personality Disorder Nursing Paper.