Capstone Project PowerPoint Presentation.
The purpose of this assignment is to create the Educating Staff: Implementing Change Project Powerpoint presentation. Your plan is to educate the staff that will be involved in the pilot program. You will need to educate them on the problem, show the supporting evidence, and how your pilot plan will be implemented.
- Create an educational presentation for staff before the launch of your change project. This should inform the staff of the problem, your potential solution, and their role in the change project.
- The format for this proposal will be a powerpoint presentation.
- The length of the powerpoint presentation should be 15-20 slides: excluding the title and reference slides.
- Below are the main topics or bullet points for your
- Description of the Ace Star Change model that you used for the project.
- Practice issue (Using the required article )
- Scope of the problem- use basic statistics from what you know of the problem in your work area.
- your team/stakeholders
- Evidence to support your need for change-from your evidence summary.
- Action plan
- Timeline for the plan.Capstone Project PowerPoint Presentation.
- The nurses role and responsibility in the pilot program.
- Procedure ( what steps are to be taken to complete this change process, from start to finish)
- Forms that will be used ( if applicable)
- Resources available to the staff- including the including yourself. ( dietician and pharmacist)
- Citations and references must be included to support the information within each topic area. Scholarly sources are expected, which means choose peer-reviewed journals and credible websites.
Best practices in preparing this presentation
- Be creative
- Incorporate graphics, clipart or photographs for interest.
- Make easy to read with short bullet points and large font.
- Cite all sources within the slides with (author, year) as well as on the reference slide. Capstone Project PowerPoint Presentation.