Captain of the Ship” Project – Depressive Disorder Paper
- Describe the HPI and clinical impression for the client.
• Recommend psychopharmacologic treatments and describe specific and therapeutic endpoints for your psychopharmacologic agent. (This should relate to HPI and clinical impression.)
• Recommend psychotherapy choices (individual, family, and group) and specific therapeutic endpoints for your choices.Captain of the Ship” Project – Depressive Disorder Paper
• Identify medical management needs, including primary care needs, specific to this client.
• Identify community support resources (housing, socioeconomic needs, etc.) and community agencies that are available to assist the client.
• Recommend a plan for follow-up intensity and frequency and collaboration with other providers.
Choose a client of your choice aged 50 or so. Please include a brief introduction, purpose, and conclusion. Let me know if more information is required.Captain of the Ship” Project – Depressive Disorder Paper
The client is a 49 year-old African American female that was referred for psychiatric evaluation by the primary care physician after she reported that lately she has been facing difficulties with eating, sleeping, and getting out of the house. Medical history of diabetes mellitus type 2, hypertension, and dyslipidemia and taking Amlodipine 5mg daily, Atorvastatin 40 mg daily, and metformin 500 mg daily. After interviewing the client and using the Hamilton depression rating scales HAM-D, the score that resulted was 23. Started on a small dose of antidepressant and referred for individual/group psychotherapy in the community.Captain of the Ship” Project – Depressive Disorder Paper