EBP And Political Research Nursing Paper.
Start by reading and following these instructions:
1. Quickly skim the questions or assignment below and the assignment rubric to help you focus.
2. Read the required chapter(s) of the textbook and any additional recommended resources. Some answers may require you to do additional research on the Internet or in other reference sources. Choose your sources carefully.
3. Consider the discussions and any insights gained from it. EBP And Political Research Nursing Paper.
4. Create your Assignment submission and be sure to cite your sources, use APA style as required, check your spelling.
Assignment: This assignment has two parts
Part 1. EBP Research
Locate two research articles on the topic of your choice, but each article needs to use a different research method (quantitative, qualitative, or mixed methods). First, summarize both articles. Then answer the following questions… EBP And Political Research Nursing Paper.
- Which type of research article did you find easier to understand? Explain
- If you had to complete a research project which style would you choose and why?
This section should include 2 outside references and your book. This section should be at least 1000 words.
Part 2. Political Letter
Identify a current state or national healthcare or nursing issues that impact nurses or healthcare. Possible websites to locate an issue would be…
State Nursing Association
American Nursing Association
Specialized Professional Organizations. EBP And Political Research Nursing Paper.
Once you have found your issue, write a letter to your governor, senator, or congress person. Your letter should be 500 words, in a block format and addresses should be included. Your first paragraph should state the issue. The second paragraph should state how the issue affects you personally as a nurse (avoid medical jargon). The third paragraph should state how the issue affects the community. Your fourth and final paragraph should restate the importance of the issue and thank the individual for their time and attention to the issue.
Your references for the letter should not be cited in your letter, but should be included on a separate reference page. EBP And Political Research Nursing Paper.