Evidence-Based Practice Proposal - Section D: Solution Description Assignment
Topic: Analyzing Evidence-Based Practice Outcomes: Project #4
Evidence-Based Practice Proposal - Section D: Solution Description
Write a paper of 500-750 words (not including the title page and reference page) paper for your proposed evidence-based practice project solution. Address the following criteria:
1. Proposed Solution: (a) Describe the proposed solution (or intervention) for the problem and the way(s) in which it is consistent with current evidence. Heavily reference and provide substantial evidence for your solution or intervention. (b) Consider if the intervention may be unrealistic in your setting, too costly, or there is a lack of appropriate training available to deliver the intervention. If the intervention is unrealistic, you may need to go back and make changes to your PICOT before continuing.Evidence-Based Practice Proposal - Section D: Solution Description Assignment
2. Organization Culture: Explain the way(s) in which the proposed solution is consistent with the organization or community culture and resources.
3. Expected Outcomes: Explain the expected outcomes of the project. The outcomes should flow from the PICOT.
4. Method to Achieve Outcomes: Develop an outline of how the outcomes will be achieved. List any specific barriers that will need to be assessed and eliminated. Make sure to mention any assumptions or limitations which may need to be addressed.
5. Outcome Impact: Describe the impact the outcomes will have on one or all of the following indicators: quality care improvement, patient-centered quality care, efficiency of processes, environmental changes, and/or professional expertise.Evidence-Based Practice Proposal - Section D: Solution Description Assignment
Prepare this assignment according to the APA guidelines found in the APA Style Guide. An abstract is not required.
You are required to submit this assignment to Turnitin.
Upon receiving feedback from the instructor, refine "Section D: Solution Description" for your final submission. This will be a continuous process throughout the course for each section.Evidence-Based Practice Proposal - Section D: Solution Description Assignment