HCI499 Final Report Nursing Assignment.
The health information systems adoption is one of the most effective methods used to
alleviate the widening health care demand and supply gap. The purpose of this report
assignment is to identify and evaluate the current health care delivery system in your
training hospital. HCI499 Final Report Nursing Assignment.This evaluation should lead you to propose a healthcare system or
application and explain why this health system or application should be implemented
in your selected hospital. HCI499 Final Report Nursing Assignment.
Your Description of the Proposed System or (Health Application) should include:
1. The organization overview
2. Proposed System or Application, Its Features and Benefits
3. Its Challenges and Successful Factors
4. Tangible Values in Terms of Money
5. Tangible Values in Terms of Clinical Improvement
6. Patient Values
Submission: HCI499 Final Report Nursing Assignment.
You should submit as a .pdf document to the blackboard on the deadline. late submissions will
not be accepted after the deadline.
• This report should indicate that you’ve fulfilled the internship objectives
• Plagiarism is strictly not accepted in any form
• Overall Word limit = 300 to 600 words
• Well Referenced
• Font size = 12
• Font style = Times New Roman
• Double- Space HCI499 Final Report Nursing Assignment.