NR351 Time Management Plan Nursing Paper
Time ManagementPlan Guidelines
The purpose of this assignment is to allow the learnertouse effective strategies to manage time as a professional nurse and online student.
This assignment enables the student to meet the following course outcomes.
CO #3.Demonstrate effective verbal,written,and technological communication using legal and ethical standards for transferring knowledge using success resources provided to Chamberlain students.(PO#3)
CO #4. Integrate critical thinking and judgment in professional decision-makingin collaboration with faculty and peers. (PO#4)NR351 Time Management Plan Nursing Paper
CO #5. Apply concepts of professionalism when planning for personal,intellectual,and professional development. (PO#5)
CO #9.Demonstrate accountability for personal and professional development by assessing information and technology competence,implementing plans for up grading technology skills, and using effective strategies for online student success using resources provided to Chamberlain students. (PO#5)NR351 Time Management Plan Nursing Paper
Submit the assignment to theWeek1Dropboxby Sunday,11:59 p.m.MT.
This assignment is worth a total of175points.
PREPARING THE TIME MANAGEMENT PLAN
- 1. Carefully read this document (Time Management Plan Guidelines),including theRubric.
- 2. From Doc Sharing,download the Time Management PlanTemplate.Rename that document as Your Last Name Time Management Plan.docx. Save itto you rown computer orflashdrive in a location where you will be able to retrieve itlater.Type yourassignment directlyonthe saved document.Remember that onlyMicrosoftWord 2010oralater version is acceptable.The document mustbesaved as a.docx.Save yourworkfrequentlyas you type to prevent loss ofyourwork.NR351 Time Management Plan Nursing Paper
- 3. Asyou prepareyour Time Management Plan, consideryourown life.When doyou work, sleep,andspendtimewithfamilyandfriends? How will the addition ofonline courseworkimpact yourtimemanagement?
- 4. CompletetheTime Management Planwith your schedule for an upcoming course week. Be suretoconsiderall of the activities that you will do during that week.Workonthisassignment duringWeek1. Don’twaituntilthe due datetobeginyourwork!NR351 Time Management Plan Nursing Paper
- 5. An example ofa planmaybefound at theend of thisdocument.
- 6. Select one of the followingNurse of the Future Nursing Core Competencies(NOF NCC) as the topic of your Professional Paper to be completed later in the course:
- 7. Be sure to answer all of the questions in addition to completing the grid.
- 8. When yourassignment iscomplete, save and close thedocument.Enterthecourseand submit thedocument asan attachmenttotheWeek 1Dropbox.SeetheWeek1 Assignmentspageforstep-by-stepinstructionsonhowto usethe Dropbox.NR351 Time Management Plan Nursing Paper
Time Management Plan Template
Student Name: Date:
- 1. Carefully read the Time Management Plan Guidelines found in Doc Sharing. This provides specific details on how to complete this assignment.
- 2. Rename this document by clicking Save As. Change the file name so it reads Your Last Name Time Management Plan.docx. For example, if your last name is Smith, type Smith Time Management Plan.docx.
- 3. Save the document as a .docx compatible with Microsoft Word 2010 or later.
- 4. Type your name and date at the top of this template.
- 5. Type your answers directly on the template. Follow all instructions. Save frequently to prevent loss of your work.NR351 Time Management Plan Nursing Paper
- 6. Prior to the due date, post questions about this assignment to the Q& A Forum so your classmates can read the advice, too. You may also e-mail questions to your instructor.
- 7. Submit to the Dropbox by the end of Week 1, Sunday at 11:59 p.m. MT.
|12 a.m.–1 a.m.|
|1 a.m.–2 a.m.|
|2 a.m.–3 a.m.|
|3 a.m.–4 a.m.|
|4 a.m.–5 a.m.|
|5 a.m.–6 a.m.|
|6 a.m.–7 a.m.|
|7 a.m.–8 a.m.|
|8 a.m.–9 a.m.|
|9 a.m.–10 a.m.|
|10 a.m.–11 a.m.|
|11 a.m.–12 p.m.|
|12 p.m.–1 p.m.|
|1 p.m.–2 p.m.|
|2 p.m.–3 p.m.|
|3 p.m.–4 p.m.|
|4 p.m.–5 p.m.|
|5 p.m.–6 p.m.|
|6 p.m.–7 p.m.|
|7 p.m.–8 p.m.|
|8 p.m.–9 p.m.|
|9 p.m.–10 p.m.|
|10 p.m.–11 p.m.|
|11 p.m.–12 a.m.|
|Professional Paper Topic Selection(see Rubric)Which one of the NOF NCC from page 1 of the Time Management Plan Guidelines do you select as the topic of your Professional Paper?||Answer:|
|Self-Evaluation: Challenges (see Rubric)What are your greatest challengeswith time management?||Answer:|
|Self-Evaluation: Strategies (see Rubric)What strategieswill you use to overcome these challenges?||Answer:|
NR351 Time Management Plan Nursing Paper