NUR 670 Week 15 Leadership Journal: Humility Essay
Journaling provides a valuable tool for recording, reflecting on, and reviewing your learning. This approach provides an opportunity for you to "connect the dots" and observe the relationships between and among activities, interactions, and outcomes.NUR 670 Week 15 Leadership Journal: Humility Essay
Unlike a personal journal of thoughts and feelings, this Leadership Journal is a record of your activities, assessments, and learning related to this academic experience.
Journal entries should include a record of the number of hours spent with your nurse leader each week.NUR 670 Week 15 Leadership Journal: Humility Essay
Write a journal entry of 750-1,500 words on the subject of humility, including the following:
- Provide observations and thoughts on the activities in Weeks 13-14.
- Describe an interaction or decision point this semester in which your nurse leader demonstrated humility or a missed opportunity to promote the success of others.
- Summarize your practicum experience with your nurse leader. What insight into your own leadership style were you able to see? What do you believe was the most important thing you learned in this experience?NUR 670 Week 15 Leadership Journal: Humility Essay
- Utilizing servant leadership principles, outline a plan to improve your own success as a leader. Identify specific steps you plan to take to create this improvement.
- Reflect on at least two things you learned from the "Issue of Humility" video
APA format is not required, but solid academic writing is expected.
You are required to submit this assignment to Turnitin. Please refer to the directions in the Student Success Center.NUR 670 Week 15 Leadership Journal: Humility Essay