Patient Satisfaction Quality Improvement Project Paper
Patient Satisfaction Quality Improvement Project: Culture of Safety, Caring and Collaboration
Making detailed plans for implementation is crucial in successfully leading change. Taking into consideration how changes affect others promotes a caring and collaborative environment. For nurse leaders not only is the safety of patients of primary concern but also the safety of the staff.
*** Write 900 words and create graphics that depict the following Patient Satisfaction Quality Improvement Project Paper:
- Stakeholders and departments affected by the quality improvement project.
- Interdisciplinary teams: physicians, HR, pharmacists, physical therapists, & other stakeholders to improve care.
- Work with administrators to help them understand nursing practice and how the initiative will improve patient satisfaction.
- Market nursing to other groups, the community, and professions through relationship building; market to the nursing division.
- Build trusting working relationships.
- Trend data that will be used in the action or evaluation phase of the initiative.
- Where and when patient-centered care fits into the implementation phase of the initiative.
- Next steps:
**** There are 4 main BULLETED items with a total of 6 sub-bullets above, all of which must be addressed and explained in detail directly and concisely. Please use examples to address questions.
Cite all sources and APA formatted.Patient Satisfaction Quality Improvement Project Paper