Personal Philosophy of Nursing Essay Assignment Paper.
Use the questions from Box 3-2 on page 111 of your textbook as a guide as you write your personal philosophy of nursing. The essay is to be type written and double-spaced (1,000 words) and should include the following:
1. Introduction that includes who you are and where you practice nursing
2. Definition of nursing.Personal Philosophy of Nursing Essay Assignment Paper.
3. Assumptions or underlying beliefs
4. Definitions and examples of the major domains of nursing
5. Summary that includes answers to the following questions: a. How are the domains connected? b. What is your vision of nursing for the future? c. Personal Philosophy of Nursing Essay Assignment Paper.What are the challenges that you will face as a nurse? d. What are your goals for professional development?
Grading Criteria for the Philosophy of Nursing Essay:
Definition of nursing 20% Personal Philosophy of Nursing Essay Assignment Paper.
Assumptions or underlying beliefs 20%
Definitions of major domains of nursing 25%
Organization, focus, grammar, spelling,
Total 100% Personal Philosophy of Nursing Essay Assignment Paper.