Practicum – Client Termination Summary Assignment
- Develop client termination summaries
- For guidance on writing a Client Termination Summary, review pages 693–712 of the Wheeler text in this week’s Learning Resources.
- Identify a client who may be ready to complete therapy.
With the client you selected in mind, address the following in a client termination summary (without violating HIPAA regulations):
- Identifying information of client (i.e., hypothetical name, age, etc.)
- Date initially contacted therapist, date therapy began, duration of therapy, and date therapy will end
- Total number of sessions, including number of missed sessions
- Termination planned or unplanned
- Presenting problem.Practicum – Client Termination Summary Assignment
- Major psychosocial issues
- Types of services rendered (i.e., individual, couple/family therapy, group therapy, etc.)
- Overview of treatment process
- Goal status (goals met, partially met, unmet)
- Treatment limitations (if any)
- Remaining difficulties and/or concerns
- Follow-up plan (if indicated)
- Instructions for future contact
By Day 7
Submit your Assignment.
To submit your completed Assignment for review and grading, do the following:
- Please save your Assignment using the following naming convention: “WK10Assgn1+lastname+first initial”.
- Click the Week 10 Assignment 1 link. Practicum – Client Termination Summary Assignment