Research Summary and Ethical Considerations Assignment
NRS 433V Week 2 Research Summary and Ethical Considerations
Select either the qualitative or quantitative study method for this assignment. The study method should connect to the practice problem of interest identified in Topic 1. This could be one of the previously selected articles from your literature review or a new peer-reviewed article.Research Summary and Ethical Considerations Assignment
In an essay of 1000-1,250 words, summarize the study, explain the ways in which the findings might be used in nursing practice, and address any ethical considerations associated with the conduct of the study.
Refer to the resource “Research Summary and Ethical Considerations Guidelines” for suggested headings for your paper.
Prepare this assignment according to the APA guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center. An abstract is not required.
This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.Research Summary and Ethical Considerations Assignment
You are required to submit this assignment to Turnitin.
Research Summary and Ethical Considerations Guidelines
The summary should include the areas detailed below. You need to describe this research report as though directed toward someone whose findings you want to implement.
Background of study:
- Problem (why this issued is being studied)
- Significance to nursing
- Objectives: research question and/or hypothesis
- Concepts, phenomena
Methods of study:Research Summary and Ethical Considerations Assignment
- Quantitative or qualitative
- Research design
Results of study:
- What did they find?
- Implications to nursing
- Explain how the findings contribute to nursing knowledge/science. Would it impact practice, education, administration, or all areas of nursing?Research Summary and Ethical Considerations Assignment
- Was the study approved by an Institutional Review Board?
- Was patient privacy protected?
- Were there ethical considerations regarding the treatment or lack of?Research Summary and Ethical Considerations Assignment